Submission’s Solution After Adoration Is Making A
Sacrifice Has A Relationship to Adoration & Submission – It Takes A High Priority Position
- The greatest principle of prayer is setting apart God and showing Him High Love.
- The next greatest principle of prayer is setting high sacrificial submission to His will.
- Jesus Christ demonstrated true submission to His Father’s Will, and thus a key to entrance into His Kingdom first and seeing it come on earth.
- We cannot truly love Jesus with all of our heart, with all of our mind, with all of our soul and with all of our strength unless we can somehow comprehend the magnitude of His love for us. And we cannot comprehend His love without comprehending His sacrifice
- Jesus Christ is the crown jewel of heaven, and when we consider His attitude in Submission to His Father, we will have obtained the true bliss of citizenship there and here on earth!
In Gethsemane we see His humanity perfectly displayed with His divinity.
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.”
And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and He began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed.
Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.”
He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will. ” (Matthew 26:36-39 NKJV)
Nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will is the proof that though He could have demanded, I wish not to do this — after all He is God in the flesh here — He chose to absolutely submit.
- What was His reward?
Satisfaction of submission to His Father,
‘well done faithful servant,
enter into the joy of your Lord’!
Resurrection from death!
Redemption of the entire sins of humanity potentially
and of all who would believe on Him actually.
Intercession for us in heaven.
- What is our reward?
Pleasing obedience to God’s will.
Great and amazing answer to prayer!